Cosmetic Dentistry in Elk Grove, CA
At Villa Vista Dental, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of a bright, beautiful smile. From same-day crowns to teeth whitening to veneers to orthodontics, we can help you achieve a smile that’s both healthy and attractive. Are you ready to turn your dream smile into a reality? Contact our office and schedule your cosmetic consultation today!
Our Cosmetic Services
- Same-Day Crowns — If you have a chipped or broken tooth, we can design a custom, natural-looking dental crown to cover your tooth and improve your smile’s appearance.
- ZOOM!® One-Visit Whitening — Our in-office whitening treatment is a quick way to get a dramatically whiter smile. In as little as one hour, your teeth can lighten up to eight shades.
- Custom Take-Home Whitening Trays — Our custom-fitted take-home whitening trays allow you to get a brighter smile in the comfort and convenience of your own home.
- Porcelain Veneers — Veneers are thin porcelain shells that we bond to the front side of your teeth to correct their shape, length, and color. Veneers can help you achieve a flawless-looking smile.
- Six Month Smiles® Short-Term Braces — This advanced orthodontic option uses advanced wires and clear brackets to give you a straighter smile faster than traditional braces.
- ClearCorrect™ Aligners — Now, you can straighten your teeth without anyone noticing. ClearCorrect uses clear aligner trays to gently and discreetly move your teeth into their desired positions.
Is cosmetic dentistry safe?
At Villa Vista Dental, we only use the safest, most up-to-date cosmetic treatments available. If you have any questions or concerns about a specific treatment, we encourage you to reach out so we can address them and put your mind at ease.
Can cosmetic dentistry fix receding gums?
Yes! We offer cosmetic gum reshaping to help patients who are struggling with receding gums as well as other gum-related issues.
Before my treatment begins, will I be able to see what my new smile will look like?
Yes! We use state-of-the-art technology such as Galileos® 3D imaging that allows us to diagnose as well as plan your treatments. Before we begin any major cosmetic work, we’ll provide you with a model to show you what to expect for your end result.
Now is the perfect time to get the smile you’ve always wanted!